- 17:33 MussaPrototypeCommandline edited by
- 17:20 Ticket #79 (It'd be nice if you could annotate by providing fasta files) closed by
- fixed: implemented (at least partially in  )
- 17:19 Ticket #67 (You should be able to open multiple analyses) closed by
- duplicate: sigh, I duplicated this with ticket:93 and it was implmented in 
- 17:15 Ticket #58 (why does mussa take so long to recompute a large nway?) closed by
- duplicate: ticket:73 has far more information about the performance problems.
- 17:13 Ticket #72 (Myogenin human mouse rat cow chicken files are odd) closed by
- fixed: This was from all the bugs with the local alingment code, most of …
- 17:12 Ticket #76 (Qt 4.1.1 crashes on barbara's computer) closed by
- invalid: hmm... more of the compiler bug?
- 17:12 Ticket #91 (quits) closed by
- fixed: Probably related to the gcc 4.0.0 + qt bug.
- 17:11 Ticket #94 (quits at viewing allignment) closed by
- fixed: probably fixed by linking to qt 4.1.3 with xcode 2.3 (gcc 4.0.1)
- 17:10 Ticket #90 (the arrow keys aren't connected to the scrollbar) closed by
- fixed: implemented 
- 17:09 Ticket #75 (The scrollbar navigation when zoomed in jumps too far) closed by
- fixed: Implemented in 
- 17:09 Ticket #44 (Computation of reverse compliment colors is buggy) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in 
- 12:12 Ticket #96 (Save to image broken) created by
- As it turns out, the save to image feature does not work with the new …
- 15:09 Ticket #95 (Annotations masked out when motif defined and then undefined.) created by
- Annotations get masked out when motif defined over them and then …
- 18:23 Ticket #78 (Reverse compliment alignment lines dont seem to match up) closed by
- fixed: appears to be a duplicate of ticket:62 which was fixed in 
- 18:22 Ticket #62 (Aligning sequence that has a reverse compliment doesn't fully align ...) closed by
- fixed: Fixed by  (well at least my one unit test and one gui tests …
- 09:59 MussaglBuild edited by
- Turns out we are dependant on cmake version >= 2.2 (diff)
- 19:41 Ticket #94 (quits at viewing allignment) created by
- i enter a 3 way analysis. window 10, t 8. largest seq is 1.1kb. I …
- 17:56 Ticket #70 (Need to be able to save screenshots in View Alignment Page) closed by
- fixed:  implements this.
- 17:43 Ticket #84 (The analysis title should report what file you loaded) closed by
- fixed:  implements this.
- 17:43 Ticket #93 (Allow opening two analyses at once.) closed by
- fixed:  implements this. might be nice if the newly opened windows …
- 15:36 Ticket #93 (Allow opening two analyses at once.) created by
- 15:25 Ticket #92 (Allow one to temporarily disable a motif) created by
- It'd be useful if one could temporarily turn rendering a motif on and off.
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.